- Seattle Met MagazineHey, Pike and Western Wine's Michael Teer, What Should I Drink Tonight?
Wherein we ask local wine notables to make our weeknight drinking decisions for us.
In 1976, Michael Teer’s father brought home a bottle of Ste. Michelle Semillon Blanc and a lifetime passion—and career—was born. Seattle raised and educated, Teer started working at the Pike and Western Wine Shop at Pike Place Market in 1980. In 1991, he bought the store, and he continues to dole out advice and recommendations for anyone who asks.
So what do you think, Michael Teer, what should I drink tonight?
- Great Northwest WineAuthor hits the WineTrails again for new Washington guidebook
- Wine FollyWhat Are Tannins In Wine?
- Great Northwest WineRestaurants, retailers embrace March as Washington Wine Month
- Great Northwest WineWalla Walla Valley celebrates Cabernet Sauvignon with Napa winemakers
- The News TribuneSweet wine for your Valentine
- Wine FollyWine Nutrition Facts (Infographic)
- wawinereport.comWashington Wine Round-up February 1st to 7th 2013
- wine-beer-washington.comExperience wine and food: Seattle Style!
- The Seattle TimesHot to Trot wine featured at Prosser winery
- woodinvillewineupdate.comWine Education: Intermediate WSET Being Offered
- The Sacramento BeeNorthstar Winery opens Northstar Blending Experience
- Wine FollyFind The Best Wine Books Picked By Pros
- Eater SeattleEater Maps: 13 Seattle Restaurants That Offer Half-Priced Wine
- rickbakas.com#2DaysInSeattle Trip Giveaway
- woodinvillewineupdate.comWoodinville Wine Events: February 16th-28th
- Great Northwest WineCoyote Canyon roots run deep in Horse Heaven Hills
- woodinvillewineupdate.comWeddings in Woodinville 2013: Matthews Estate
- The Seattle TimesHot to Trot wine featured at Prosser WA winery
- Seattle News OnlineFood Boom: Finally, a pairing for Woodinville's wine scene